THE BEST EASY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
Everyone can make this Tasty Chocolate Cake!The most Amazing ultimate Chocolate Cake: moist, mud that melts in your mouth! This rich and decadent dessert has an incredible texture, you can't believe that it's eggless and without butter!It's very easy to make, you don't need any electric hand mixer, just a spoon or a whisk to combine the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- 280 g (2+1/3 cups) all purpose flour
- 45 g (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 g (2/3 cup) caster sugar
- 8 g (2 tsp) baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g (1 tbsp) vinegar
- 105 g (1/2 cup) favorless vegetable oil sunflower seed oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 320 ml (1+1/3 cups) hot water
- 150 g 5 oz dark chocolate
- 50 g 2 oz milk chocolate
- 120 g (1/2 cup) whipping cream
- In a big bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: Flour, Cocoa, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients: Vinegar, Oil, Vanilla, Water and mix with a whisk or a spoon (you don't need an electric hand mixer) just until smooth and well combined, don't over mix the batter.
- Pour the cake batter in a greased and lined 20 cm-8 inch cake pan and bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly then remove the cake from the pan and cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in a small saucepan and heat until almost starts boiling at the edges (don't bring it to a full boil).
- Pour the hot whipping cream onto the chopped chocolate, let sit for 1-2 minutes then stir until melted and smooth. If the ganache is too runny, you can wait for few minutes before place it on top of the cake.
- Place the ganache on top of the cake and decorate with a spoon to create whirls or flower shape.
- Let the ganache set a bit at room temperature before serving.
You can cover the cake with plastic wrap and store it at room temperature (about 22°C - 70°F) for 2 days. You can store it in refrigerator for 1 week (remove from refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving and serve it at room temperature).
This cake is not too sweet, if you prefer a more goody cake, I suggest you to use about 200 g of sugar instead of 150 g.
This cake is made without baking powder, so vinegar reacts with baking soda and starts the chemical reactions needed to produce carbon dioxide and gives rising to the cake while baking. It’s very moist thanks to this match!
The chocolate ganache is perfect for this cake since it gives much flavor that is a great boost for an eggless and butter-free cake!